Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Decor Community Board (A Pinterest Love Story)

As many of you out there, I am "in heart" with Pinterest. It's definitely making my life easier having a place to store my favorite posts and decorating ideas (plus making my husband happy that I'm not tearing up magazines and not filing the ideas right away. Not like I EVAH do that!)

I have started a community board for fall decor originally called "Fall Decor Community Board." If you would like to be a part of it, please message me on Pinterest and I will add you.

Here are two of my faves:


Source: bhg.com via Heidi's on Pinterest



This is linked to Vintage Apple and The DIY Showoff


(ed. 3/10/13: These are no longer posted on Pinterest, but check my boards to see some other ideas).

No comments: